Experience new level of ActionScript obfuscator
SWF Protector is a highly reliable ActionScript wrap solution, which will thoroughly protect your entire code from all kinds of SWF decompilers. SWF Protector protects ActionScript code in such way, that your artwork is impossible to steal. Various security SWF algorithms are involved in protection process. They allow protected SWF files playback in Flash player, but conceal the original code completely.
New version of SWF Protector 4.0 for Mac features an efficient totally new protection method for ActionScript 3.0 code, which makes your work unreadable to all SWF decompilers.
- Benefit from OEM solution: When obtaining OEM license you get two license codes. One license code will provide you with all standard features of this professional SWF obfuscator software. Second license code will provide you with access to OEM solution that you can embed in your own script or service.
- Fail-safe SWF files protection: SWF Protector will firmly secure SWF files with ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0, so none of your files will be left unprotected.
- Flash and Flex support:It doesn't matter which solution you were using to create your animation, because SWF Protector will lock SWF file created either in Flash or in Flex environment.
- No matter when your SWF was created: Our encryption software for Flash can protect your Flash movie no matter if it's old or new, because ActionScript versions 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 are fully supported. Since version 3.0 SWF Protector supports Flash 10 including Flash CS5 files!
- High speed: SWF Protector is easy-to-use and very fast tool. You can try it yourself in free demo mode. The demo limitations are very loyal and don't prevent you from fully testing the software capabilities.
- Linux 32-bit and 64-bit are supported. See manual for more detailed list of tested distributions.
Release date:May 19, 2010
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit and 64-bit
Release date:June 22, 2010
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7)