Protect Flash from decompilation
SWF Protector is a highly reliable encryption solution, which will thoroughly protect all your Flash files from all kinds of SWF decompilers. SWF Protector fully protects ActionScript code, so your artwork is impossible to steal. It uses protection algorithms that allow SWF file playback in Flash Player, but conceal the source code completely.
SWF Protector versions for PC and Mac now protect all embedded SWF resources in ActionScript 3 files! Not only ActionScript code, but also images, texts, videos, etc.
- OEM version benefits: You will get two license keys instead of one: one key to unlock the GUI version of SWF Protector, and the second one to unlock the console version. Not only you will have access to all features of a standard license, but you will also be able to embed the OEM version into different scripts or web services in order to protect sensitive SWF files on the go.
- Fail-safe SWF files protection: SWF Protector will firmly protect both ActionScript 1/2 and ActionScript 3, so none of your files, either old or new, will stay unguarded.
- Unique protection methods: "Mask script" and "Mix script" for ActionScript 2; specific options for SWF files with preloaders (based on ActionScript 3).
- Full Flash and Flex support: SWF Protector will thoroughly encrypt all your work from Flash Decompiler, no matter if you were using Flash or Flex technology.
SWF Protector supports all versions of Flash including Flash CS6 files!
- High operation speed: SWF Protector is simple to use and very fast. It has shown lightning-fast speeds of SWF files loading, processing and saving.
NOTE: SWF files with preloaders may not be working properly after protection. Please test the protection in demo version to make sure your SWF file plays correctly after protection as we are unable to process a refund in this case. We are working hard to fix this issue and hope it will be fixed asap.
- Linux 32-bit and 64-bit are supported. See manual for more detailed list of tested distributions.
Release date:May 19, 2010
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit and 64-bit
Release date:May 31, 2012
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7)